I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Due to COVID-19, the following precautionary steps have been implemented at our office to minimize the risk of exposure:
· Furniture was rearranged to maximize social distancing.
· We are asking all patients to wait in their car until 5 minutes before their appointment
· We will wipe down door handles and surfaces between each patient.
· We are ensuring there is adequate time to clean surfaces between patients
· Each provider will wash hands or use hand sanitizer between every patient. We respectfully ask that patients do the same.
· Hand sanitizer will be present in the waiting room and in each office.
· We have provided no-touch waste disposal options
· We ask that patient’s reschedule or request a virtual session if the patient has a fever or concern of exposure
· Our bathroom provides single-use paper towels
· Providers will stay home if they are sick or have known exposure.
· We have installed high-efficiency air filters in the office
Please refer to the CDC’s dedicated 2019-ncov website for additional information, and maintain awareness by checking the official communications from the Centers for Disease Control and World Health Organization.